HHS 350 – Spring 2017
Students can participate in HHS 350 Spring in one of 2 ways:
- Independent International Volunteer or Internship Program: Apply through Aztecs Abroad by October 15th for a Winter break international program
- SDSU Instructor-Led Spring Break program: Enroll through Webportal during your normal registration time
Detailed information regarding these 2 options can be found HERE
HHS 350 – Fall 2017
Students can participate in HHS 350 Fall in one of 2 ways:
- Independent International Volunteer or Internship Program: Apply through Aztecs Abroad by March 15th for a Summer international program & enroll in HHS 350 the Fall semester after your program
- SDSU Instructor-Led August program to Ireland. Applications will open at 10 am on Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Please note: Space in HHS 350: Ireland is given to students that apply to the program first! However, priority will be given to students in the CHHS.
Application Process for HHS 350 Ireland:
- Applications are now closed.
- Students notified of application decision by 4 pm, Friday, March 3:
- If you’re accepted into the program:
- Non-refundable program fee of $1,450 due in full by 4 pm, Friday, March 10th in order to secure your space in the Fall 2017 program (more details will be provided upon acceptance)
- Students will be given a hidden schedule number to add the class during normal registration time