Contact Brian Lenz (email@example.com, x4-8700) for equipment purchase approval.
All equipment purchases must be approved by Brian Lenz.
- Contact Info for Authorized SDSU/CSU Business Model Computer Purchases
Use the above link for up to date contact information for authorized SDSU/CSU business model computer purchases.SDSU vendor contacts include:
- SDSU Apple Store
You must use the Apple link from the BFA website if you would like to create an e-quote(proposal) in order to make an Apple purchase from Aztec Shops using a purchase order. The BFA link also provides significantly lower prices on Apple software purchases.
- SDSU’s Dell Premier Online Portal
- Hewlett Packard CSU Customer Portal
- Lenova CSU, Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA)
- Computer equipment purchased with state, foundation or personal funds
must be purchased through an SDSU/CSU authorized computer vendor/portal in order to be supported by the CHHS Help Desk.
- Computer equipment including laptops must be business models. Non-business (consumer) computer models will not be supported by the CHHS Help Desk. If you are not sure whether the computer system you are considering is a business model or a consumer model please contact the CHHS help desk.
- CHHS will not support consumer computer equipment purchased from consumer sources such as Fry’s, Best Buy, or from consumer sections of online stores such as hp.com or dell.com.