The College of Health and Human Services Student Council holds its annual Awards Ceremony to recognize deserving candidates who have made outstanding contributions throughout the campus, community, and department.
This year’s ceremony is scheduled for Monday, May 6th at 4:30 p.m. in Scripps Cottage.
Congratulations to the following award recipients!
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student:
Allie Raimondo, Public Health
- Outstanding Graduate Student:
Leticia Rodriguez, Social Work
- Outstanding Undergraduate Professor:
Henrike Blumenfeld, Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Outstanding Graduate Professor:
Elva Arredondo, Public Health
- Outstanding Undergraduate Advisor:
Virginia Kreisworth, Public Health
- Outstanding Club:
Latino Student Social Work Association (LSSWA)
- Outstanding Club Advisor:
Sherry Kari, MS, RN, CNM, California Student Nurses’ Association
- Outstanding Support Staff:
Janet Park, Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Embodiment Award:
Douglas Dalay, Social Work
- President’s Award:
Julia Jaroslawski, Nursing