The annual Student Research Symposium (SRS) was held on March 1st and 2nd, 2019 in the Conrad Prebys Aztec Student Union. The SRS is university-wide event recognizing the excellent research and scholarly accomplishments of SDSU undergraduate and graduate students. This year, faculty in CHHS supported 74 poster and oral presentations from undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral level students. And, nearly half (42%) of the participants were undergraduate presenters! Congratulations to all of our student award winners and thanks to all the faculty and staff in the college that support student research!
- Margaret Stack (Graduate, Environmental Health Sciences); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Eunha Hoh
- Talia Kieu (Undergraduate, Public Health); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Jennifer Felner
- Cassidy Childers-Reid (Undergraduate, Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Ignatius Nip
- Emily Woolf (Graduate, Nutrition Sciences & Exercise Physiology); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Chanqi Liu
- Lukas Krumpl (Graduate, Applied Movement Science); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Michael Rosenthal.
- Valeria Ochoa (Undergraduate, Public Health); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Carrie House
- Amanda Farr (Graduate, Health Promotion and Behavioral Science); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Eric Walsh-Buhi
- Britney Prince (Graduate, Health Management and Policy); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Melody Schiaffino
- Shruti Shertukde (Undergraduate, Foods and Nutrition); Faculty Mentor: Dr. Chanqi Liu