HHS 350, “Applied International Health & Human Services,” is an ONLINE course offered through the College of Health & Human Services. This course is available during the Fall or Spring semester and includes a corresponding international travel field component.
This 3-unit course meets the International Experience Requirement, the GE Explorations Area B (Social and Behavioral Sciences) and the Cultural Diversity requirements.
Note: HHS 350 is one of many options available to satisfy the International Experience Requirement. If you participate in a different international experience or study abroad program, there is no need to take HHS 350.
HHS 350 sections for Fall 2020
International travel occurs in the Summer 2020, prior to the Fall semester
- HHS 350 Japan (9-day instructor-led): Travel occurs in May/June
- HHS 350 Italy (9-day instructor-led): Travel occurs in June/July
- HHS 350 Ireland (9-day instructor-led): Travel occurs in August
- HHS 350 Greece (9-day instructor-led)
- HHS 350 International Experience: Independent, 2-week SDSU Group Medical Campaign
- HHS 350 International Experience: 2-week Independent Program