Now accepting applications for Fall 2018 admission.
Applying to the program is a multiple-step process. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1) Contact Us
- Prospective applicants should email email@example.com stating interest in the program and await instructions PRIOR to beginning steps 2 to 4 below.
2) Submit the Cal State Apply Online Application
- When applying through Cal State Apply, please select: “Interdisciplinary Research on Substance Use” as the major.
- An application fee applies.
- A SDSU “RED ID” number will be assigned which allows tracking of application status online.
- Once you have submitted your Cal State Apply application, a prompt will be given to continue on to Interfolio.
3) Submit Official Test Scores and Official Transcripts to SDSU Graduate Admission
- Official GRE (and if applicable, TOEFL) test scores must be sent by ETS directly to SDSU (institution code 4682).
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended must be mailed to:
SDSU Graduate Admissions
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7416
4) Submit the Supplemental Program Application via Interfolio.
last updated: 1/4/2018