This is a social science research program designed to train researchers to conduct cutting-edge investigation to reduce the national and global burden of substance use and misuse. Note that this is not a counseling-focused degree.
- MA degree in related field
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 (undergraduate) and 3.5 (graduate)
- Foundational research experience (e.g., peer reviewed publication and graduate level recommended research courses.)
- GRE scores at the 55th percentile or above taken within the last five years
- TOEFL: Contact program office for minimum required scores.