Attend a Group Advising Session or Event to learn about various international experiences available to students on campus. It is never too early to start planning for your international experience!
CHHS Group Advising Sessions, including HHS 350 International Programs and IVHQ:
- Check back for additional Group Advising Sessions
Appointments with CHHS International Program Coordinator:
1) All students must start an Advising Application on Aztecs Abroad.
2) Complete all Online Application items (1-9) in order to schedule an appointment with the CHHS International Program Coordinator. When these items are completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment. Please include your RedID in the email.
Please Note: The the 10th item (making an appointment with the Study Abroad Office at ISC) is not required to be completed in order to make an appointment with the CHHS International Program Coordinator.
Study Abroad Events
SDSU Virtual Study Abroad Fair Fall 2020 will be held from Wednesday, September 2nd – Friday, September 11th on Zoom.
Drop in and chat with program representatives about locations available, virtual options, funding and scholarships and more!
Check the ISC website for events being offered.
Free Workshops offered through the Study Abroad Office!
Check the study abroad events calendar for dates, times, and locations:
- Writing Workshops for Study Abroad: Advice on how to write strong and convincing scholarship essays or personal statements; students encouraged to bring their essay drafts to the meeting for editing.
- Study Abroad Financing and Scholarships: How to effectively budget for study abroad and make it as affordable as possible, using financial aid and applying for scholarships.